Sorry I wasn't around yesterday...
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 8th 2002 at 2:09 pm
Frown Frown Frown I just found out another one of my friends died, they both lived on the same block, they both were REALLY good friends. I was drowning my sorrows in a sea of Xanax yesterday, & emotionally, an CHEMICALLY unable to say anything that made sense, but I'll be back today in full force, I just needed a day off to mourn, AGAIN...anyway...good news, I'm hammering out A DEAL TO FORM AN ALLIANCE TO JOIN FORCES W/ ANOTHER KICK ASS FORUM...And I contractd someone to create 2 new banners, AND a Skyscraper Ad Banner, for those of you who know anything about on-line advertising. So stick around, we're on our way to greatness...I just can't handle death well, especially so much of it, & so close together. See you on the forums tonight...

MUSIC! CLICK!

KMFDM better than the best, Megalomenaiacal & harder than the rest!
aleron235
Super Moderator
Earth's Last Hope

bluestarbluestarbluestarbluestarbluestar

Post Mar 8th 2002 at 8:55 pm
Don't feel left out, I've had my own dealings with death...

IM Me!
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 9th 2002 at 8:02 am
I work in Nursing. It sux, ppl die all of the time. that's why I decided to take up Computer Networking as another profession...Frown

MUSIC! CLICK!

Thiorn
Super Moderator
Archangel Lord of the Planeswalkers

bluestarbluestarbluestarbluestarbluestar

Post Mar 10th 2002 at 2:26 am
My most sincere condolences to your friend.I know what does it feel.But don't let it take you down.Life is a thing too good to start thinking of its end.Your friend is in a better place and that's something you must be happy for him.But don't dissapoint him and live your life the best you can.Enjoy the good things of it, and never, ever let something, no matter what it is, to ruin your happines.Life is a too good gift to be wasted, too good gift...

Power will not give you what you need, it will give you what you want.

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 10th 2002 at 11:13 pm
Yea, to many posts to answer to think about the end, & now w/ the forum RPG, it's just the beginning *Damn, I'm really plugging this thing shamelessly!!!*

MUSIC! CLICK!