What do you think of the entire forum as a whole so far???
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 9th 2002 at 6:07 am
Big Grinie: Big Grinie: Big Grinie: Well, slowly, this forum is piecing itself together...So whaddaya think??? Do you like comming here, or have we wasted your time???

MUSIC! CLICK!

KMFDM better than the best, Megalomenaiacal & harder than the rest!
Thiorn
Super Moderator
Archangel Lord of the Planeswalkers

bluestarbluestarbluestarbluestarbluestar

Post Mar 9th 2002 at 6:16 pm
This palce have a bright future.My congratulation to the creators.But nothing is achieved without the members, but i think this board is going to have enough.

Power will not give you what you need, it will give you what you want.

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 9th 2002 at 6:20 pm
Thanx, we tried really hard to revive this board back from the Dead...Go to General/ Off-Topic/ About This Board and show all posts from the beginning to see how we did it...It's EVOLUTION BABY!!! -Pearl JamBig Grinie: Big Grinie: Big Grinie:

MUSIC! CLICK!

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 10th 2002 at 7:47 pm
what who where when....how come i don't know where i am....

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 11th 2002 at 12:04 am
B/C you're lost in your own mind's Final Fantasy...lol Big Grinie:

MUSIC! CLICK!

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 11th 2002 at 1:08 am
lol Big Grinie: 'Cause you're making less & less sense each post...Anyway, we like colorful commentary here at the palace. All hail Storm!!! Administrator to the colective FrEaKs who love this board!!! *LOL*lol

MUSIC! CLICK!

gamenut6659
star6star6star6

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 6:10 am
I like the way the site is so far, it's not wasting my time. It just needs more members, I would like to invite some people over from where I normally go but I think it's against the rules to do it on the site(though I can PM or chat with them about it)

"A way to live, is also a way to die, use your time wisely"
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 6:12 am
No harm in inviting them, we need the support, just make sure you keep comming back too. How did you find out about us anyway??? lol Big Grinie:

MUSIC! CLICK!

gamenut6659
star6star6star6

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 6:18 am
Actually I got a E-mail from you. That's how I heard about it. I'll invite some of them but a lot of people there don't like slower forums(nothing personnal against the site).

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 6:23 am
Well, you're on when everyone isn't here, right now...During the hours of 4pm to 12pm EST is when this place is KICKIN'!!! Well, my e-mail ad blitz DID work after all...I sent out over 200 e-mails that day...Trust me, this forum kicks at those times, just post on a lot of different threads & you'll see!!! Go ahead, add your 2 cents on a few topics, you'll get e-mail by the TON, just today, I saw over 100 e-mails in my inbox, & today was a VERY slow day...

MUSIC! CLICK!

gamenut6659
star6star6star6

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 6:31 am
I don't expect to see a lot of people on at these times. I normally go on the computer late if at all, even where I still go normally it's dead at these hours as well and theres 22310 members there and who knows how many guests at any given time. Thats why I do like this place it still has a personal feeling to it.

Edit:Had to fix the number given it was wrong

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 6:40 am
You know, you're not the first one to say that. We're still a new up & comming forum. Unlike others, we treat every member as if they were an Administrator. We greet every new member, & these are policies we wish to uphold no matter how big we get. You need that sense of inclusion, b/c at a cold forum, like VG Chat, you get lost in the crowd. Here, every member is higly valued for his opinion, & contribution to our cause. Are mission is to provide a place to be accepted, to vent your feelings on life, to talk about games & the things we love/ hate the most. The RPG is a perk I recently started, as a service to our members. I thought it would be fun to do. Helping run this forum is a lot of work. A lot more than I ever thought, it's down right exhausting!!! BUT, I love it, & would never want to be anywhere else, we have one of the best Administrators I've ever seen. Plus, this forum allows venting foul language in our Frustration board, where Freedom of speech reigns. Most if not all of us are americans, & we believe in american freedoms...Keep comming back, you're just the type of member we want here, even if you post a little here, a little there, it's much appreciated, and getting us members is probably the absolute best thing you can do...

MUSIC! CLICK!

gamenut6659
star6star6star6

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 7:06 am
I'll be coming here often and as long as theres something to post too you'll see that I'm here. This is the first board I've seen where theres a actual forum for venting(allowing swearing), Neoseeker where I normally go just put up a Mature forum but your not allowed to swear there it's just a place that's supposed to be for the older more intelligent users that don't want the corny immature threads. The other site I go to every once in a great while is so dead that there are only 5 current active members so you can say anything you want there it's not helping it but I don't think it's hurting it either.

I do see that use treat everyone here well and use do actually greet everyone here, keep it up as long as you can, but like you said,

Originally posted by kmfdm_kid2000
I thought it would be fun to do. Helping run this forum is a lot of work. A lot more than I ever thought. it's down right exhausting!!!

Remember also the work will only get greater as the member count rises so cherish these times where you can get to somewhat know everybody. Having your job(Super Mod) or any of the Admins jobs is a hard thing to do, being a normal Moderator that I think I could handle and that's as far as I would go probably. Use keep up the good work and I'll try to get some members to join.

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 7:20 am
No matter how big we get, I will always treat every member the way I would want to be treated. When I found this forum, It was dead & abandoned. I envisioned a grand forum, in which ppl enjoyed comming back to, over and over. I will always upkeep the policy of greeting new members, so long as they make themselves known. I look forward to seeing you on our boards in the future. We do get a bit over Zealous of new members, but that's b/c we really enjoy your contributions & ideas...lol Big Grinie: Big Grinie:

MUSIC! CLICK!

Runescaper01
Master of Runes

greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Mar 22nd 2002 at 1:40 am
This whole site is so awesome I come here everyday I am addictided........Big Grin

IM me!
email me!

vertrauen Sie nicht clowns!sie sind schlecht!
Alle f�rchten das gl�hende clownRund und rund geht es, wohin es nur mich wei� stoppt.
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 22nd 2002 at 7:57 am
LOL Forum junkie...You just wait, comming here everyday is a GOOD thing...:bounce: Big Grinie:

MUSIC! CLICK!

Runescaper01
Master of Runes

greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Mar 22nd 2002 at 9:05 pm
Hmmm that could be pointing to Something.........

IM me!
email me!

vertrauen Sie nicht clowns!sie sind schlecht!
Alle f�rchten das gl�hende clownRund und rund geht es, wohin es nur mich wei� stoppt.