We Are Not Vg Chat!!!
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 9th 2002 at 6:54 am
VG chat can be a respectable board at times, but I think it has it's flaws I would never want to see here. First off, we should BAN Gigantic sigs. This bogs the forum down for our "Non-Broadband" users, and personally, I think it's a might bit unsightly. Banners in sigs are cool, avatars are awesome, but it disrupts the natural feel of the board to see gigantic sigs, & we do strive to go against the grain...That's what makes us unique. We are like VG Chat's Anti-Christ. I also hate the stuffy "You don't know anything" Attitude some of the Mods have on VG, but that's an arguement for another day...Big Grinie: Big Grinie: Big Grinie:

MUSIC! CLICK!

KMFDM better than the best, Megalomenaiacal & harder than the rest!
Storm
Administrator
Dragon Master

adminflash

Post Mar 9th 2002 at 7:15 am
Just to elaborate a little...

If you want an avatar, the image must be 100 X 100 pixels or less... and for file size... anywhere around 10K is OK. Anything bigger makes the board look ugly. You need to have your own web space for the avatar. If you want an avatar, however, your 'rank' will not change as you make more posts. You can choose a custom title if you want to.

About Images in signatures: You are more than welcome to use pictures in your sigs, but keep them as small as possible - both in pixels and in Kb. I can't define an exact size at the moment, but please use common sense because some of the members on the board use a dialup to access the net (myself included) and we need to keep the pages loading as fast as possible so more people stick around.

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 9th 2002 at 7:24 am
lol :fire: We hate rules here, don't we??? Freedom rings here, however, more than anything else, our members are TOP PRIORITY!!!

MUSIC! CLICK!

Runescaper01
Master of Runes

greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Mar 23rd 2002 at 1:40 am
Yeah Storm thats a really good idea about people with dial-up (not me) but i remember when I had dial-up how slow it was ordinarily and with pictures uggg that would stink major.Cool

IM me!
email me!

vertrauen Sie nicht clowns!sie sind schlecht!
Alle f�rchten das gl�hende clownRund und rund geht es, wohin es nur mich wei� stoppt.
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 26th 2002 at 7:18 am
Storm, you know Satellite internet Broad band is available everywhere...:angel: :bounce: Big Grinie:

MUSIC! CLICK!

Storm
Administrator
Dragon Master

adminflash

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 12:56 am
If I can use my Dishnetwork satellite dish for it, then it's an idea... but i can't afford to buy a separate dish for it...
:bounce:

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 12:58 am
Get Direct TV's Duo satellite package...

MUSIC! CLICK!