RPG Help thread...
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 19th 2002 at 12:41 am
Post here if you need help w/ anything, don't understand, or just need HELP!!!lol Big Grinie:

MUSIC! CLICK!

KMFDM better than the best, Megalomenaiacal & harder than the rest!
Evil Zero
greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Mar 23rd 2002 at 12:07 am
Fist how do I know the level of my weapon and armor. the enimes use my armor level to deter my damge right. How does the spell work is it the same as the weapon but levels are diff.

EX: HHT-Blow- Damage= # of Posts X Weapon Level X 2

I got HHT ok and Have 50 Post. I times that by my weapon level lests say that is 3 X 2 ok.

HHT-50 X 3 X2= 300 damge right?

is there a way for us to know the moster leve and HP and all?

allright a review I need to know

how to determen equpiment LEVEL.
HOw to determen MOster level and HPs.
How to determen Moster attack power.
I think that is it

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 26th 2002 at 12:29 am
An explination for leveling up Weapons is comming today, with a full weapons/ Armor/ Items list...

MUSIC! CLICK!

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 26th 2002 at 12:32 am
how to determen equpiment LEVEL.
HOw to determen MOster level and HPs.
How to determen Moster attack power.
I think that is it

Your eqipment level is based on what tier you're in, & what tier of weapons & Armor your character can Equip.

Monster HP is only known by me. There is NO PEEP, or SCAN spell, item, ect in the game whatsoever...

Monsters grow w/ you. Refer to the Battle System Explained thread for a complete abnglorythim descrition, soon to change to coincide w/ the hack...

MUSIC! CLICK!

Evil Zero

Post Apr 6th 2002 at 4:51 pm
Did you ever make a list of what summons attacks are? I just summomned Ifrit in the arena for some extra help but I do not know his attacks. Do there attacks work the same ways as ours?

FOr my charter I can learn all magic right but only loses 100 HP for useing black magic but white is still allright to use with out harm? and for that decive spell how long does it work or do all effect spells so to say last 3 turns?

Why does it seem I am the only one that uses this thread?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With all the new thing you are addeing what are you doing about what they have for spells and Decive I did not see on the magic list. Wuould I take my cure two and heal 2 down to level one? I think that is all right now thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just looking for how much spells cost and I can not find where that is at I rember seeing it but now I can not find it anywer in systems sorry.

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Apr 7th 2002 at 1:02 pm
Did you ever make a list of what summons attacks are?

To be honest with you, I make 'em up as I go along, hell, I made up the whole RPG, I think I'm allowed some liberty with this...

Do there attacks work the same ways as ours?

For Tier I, I'm not complicating things. 2X for elemental weakness, U know the drill...

white is still allright to use with out harm? and for that decive spell how long does it work or do all effect spells so to say last 3 turns?

No penalty for white of course. Wiccans believe if you do Black magic, it comes back to you 3X worse, do you think I should battle damage this as well?? J/K I used to practice wicca, that's where this comes from...In the RPG, 3 turns for some effect spells, B.A. I tell them 2 turns, but 3 is OK, depends on the Ref, & how evil they are...

Why does it seem I am the only one that uses this thread?

I dunno, maybe they all eat paint??? :1:

With all the new thing you are addeing what are you doing about what they have for spells and Decive I did not see on the magic list. Wuould I take my cure two and heal 2 down to level one?

Even I forget things, I'll add it in there to the official list. It causes the enemy to have TT* for 3 rounds, they have a higher probability of missing, you can take out a Magus class character w/ this kind of effect spell...The 2's were from before I designed the Tier system, can you believe, the whole RPG out line only took up about 5 handwritten pages??? Now I got a WHOLE BUNCH of chicken scratch, mostly Ideas for Battle formulas that didn't workk, Items, equip, & an unfinished Bestiary that I think will never get done at this rate...
I was just looking for how much spells cost and I can not find where that is at I rember seeing it but now I can not find it anywer in systems

IT'S A SCAM!!! RUN!!! LOL :1: No, really, for now, TEIR I Is FREE!!! Untill I can think up of a fair way that fits ppl like magus w/ 1,000 MP, & ppl w/ only like 5 MP, gotta be fair to all players, I think free Tier I for now is OK, when you reach Tier II, it'll cost , B/C you'll actually HAVE accumulated MP by then, hell look at mine, & My level's not even that high yet...:1:

MUSIC! CLICK!

Mike
Prince Vendetta
star6star6

Post Apr 10th 2002 at 9:58 pm
For future reference, if you start to dislike the character you chose, would it be possible to make a swich?

"In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven"
"There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, and my spirit is crying for leaving."
"And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul. "
"and a new day will dawn for those who stand long and the forests will echo with laughter."
"In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who standing looking."

Gamerboards
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Apr 11th 2002 at 3:23 pm
Hmmmm, I discourage class changes, But I might create an Item that does it...:1:

MUSIC! CLICK!

Mike
Prince Vendetta
star6star6

Post Apr 11th 2002 at 6:38 pm
okay, at least I'm pretty happy with being a warlock, I like magic Smile

"In a tree by the brook, there's a songbird who sings, sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven"
"There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, and my spirit is crying for leaving."
"And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul. "
"and a new day will dawn for those who stand long and the forests will echo with laughter."
"In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who standing looking."

Gamerboards
SenSurround
Blasting Again
star6star6star6star6

Post Apr 16th 2002 at 3:54 am
I know that the spells Light and Darkness change night to day and day to night respectively, but can I use Light 1 in other dark places such as caves?

Later

Maniac Mansion Theme

Questions? Beef? Flame? Bored?
AiM=Chatman334
You know you want to talk to me.
Guys, if I'm on, I'm bored as hell. IM me.
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Apr 16th 2002 at 4:12 am
Yes, Light is an artificial Illumination that lasts for 3 rounds...In the case of REAL light, like lets say, it's daytime, you cast Darkness, next round, you cast light, the light will stay untill you change it, b/c by default, it was already light, or you can wait the 3 rounds for the Artificial Darkness to wear off...

MUSIC! CLICK!

TheGreatDemento
Guy with the glow
star6star6

Post Apr 23rd 2002 at 10:10 pm
For this rpg thing i plan on useing Imordious Darkstar, Demento's former self, and i'm kind of confused about how this classification thing works.

Here is the info on Imordious:

Race: Psicosis

Neo Terra Classification: Type 10 Psico Lord

Age:Last known to be 14 (1,400 in human years) but stoped aging after the "Gengo Decimation"

Abilities: Advanced control over all forms of telekeineisis. These include:

Telepathy

Psiconics (causing damage to something or some one useing Telekeineisis)

Psicokeineisis (moving things with the mind)

Mind control (though he rarely uses this on a sentiet being)

Teleportation

Electrokeineisis (Controling electricity with your mind)

Pyrokeineisis (Controling fire with your mind)

Hydrokeineisis (Controling water with your mind)

Aerokeineisis (Controling wind with your mind)

Geokeineisis (Controling earth and rocks with your mind)

Shadowkeineisis (Controling and creating shadows and shadow creatures with your mind)

Technokeineisis (Controling mechanical objects or beings with your mind)

Telechaotics (Controling the very essance of destruction with your mind. Note: Imordious doesn't like to use this one alot because it drains him of most of his energy, and almost can't be controled)

Morphokeineisis (Changing something into something eles with your mind)

Telemorphing (Changing your own shape with your mind)

Teledeflection (type A) (Making a mental sheild that deflects physical attacks)

Teledeflection (type B) (Making a mental sheild that deflects magic attacks)
(NoteRed Facenly one type of Teledeflection can be use at a time and the sheilds only stay up for the insant the attack hits it, making the attack bounce off of the sheild, sometime back at the attacker.)

Neokeineisis (Creating and controling energy with your mind)

Telepsychotics (Controling the fabric of time and space with your mind. Note: He can only use this when he is Demento. Note: Causes partial insanity to whomever is using it.)

Weapons: Sword of the Psico Drake; The Black Emblem of the Psicosis

Armor: A long, hoodless, enchanted, black cowl

Immunities:

Favorite taunt: "You don't think to well, do you?"

I know that was a bit long, but i wanted to be sure to explain who and what he is.

So what would you classify him as?

Signature Suspended for Spamming, Harrassment, & not respecting Moderators

-K_Kid
Runescaper01
Master of Runes

Post Apr 23rd 2002 at 10:17 pm
Well Demento that would be a sim battle charecter to participate in the RPG you must have 100 posts and pick from one of the available classes and if you choose dunpeal state past or future.

IM me!
email me!

vertrauen Sie nicht clowns!sie sind schlecht!
Alle f�rchten das gl�hende clownRund und rund geht es, wohin es nur mich wei� stoppt.
SenSurround
Blasting Again
star6star6star6star6

Post Apr 23rd 2002 at 11:44 pm
If you get an HHH in one attack, but are forced to use a potion on the next turn, and then maybe a phoenix down on the next, if I get an HHH on the next will I be able to get my limit break?

Basically, do limit breaks only happen when HHHs are in consecutive turns or consecutive attacks?

And a second question, when affected in a match into a position where I am unable to attack the next round, am I not able to do anything or just not attack?

Later

Maniac Mansion Theme

Questions? Beef? Flame? Bored?
AiM=Chatman334
You know you want to talk to me.
Guys, if I'm on, I'm bored as hell. IM me.
Evil Zero

Post Apr 26th 2002 at 3:39 pm
I do not know about the limit question but for what I understand for your other one is that you defend.(may depend on what happen to you and the ref)

KMFDM_Kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Apr 26th 2002 at 5:31 pm
About Limit Breaks:

If you get HHH, your "Limit Bar" Let's say is half full for the battle. Using a curative item does not affect this, so if you got HHH your next attack, it isn't affected by using an item. IT IS HOWEVER affected by Magic. Any magic you use will drop your bar back down, since your mind's focus is now on magic, & not rage. It doesn't take any mental ability to use an item...

About Debilitating Status effects:

You may post, but the attack will be invalid. Depends on the status effect itself. I will get around to posting the Status effects, as well as what attacks are available for each summon...

And Demento, you must have 100 posts, & pick one of the available classes. You have complete liberty for sim battles, but you must comply with the way the RPG is if you want to participate. No one gets custom classes, or specialized custom attacks, not even me, Yuffie, or Storm...

MUSIC! CLICK!