FF 10 mosnter area
Evil Zero
greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Mar 19th 2002 at 11:51 pm
what is the point I was kinda dissaponited tha the omega wepon in the game was not that hard but the one in the arena is invisable and the worst part is that the omgea has not history witch I did like I like the sub boss to be a part of the story and not just something added in there for the heck of it.

Shadow Raven
Skateboarder
star6star6star6star6

Post Mar 20th 2002 at 2:26 pm
Squaresoft likes to throw in stuff like that to confuse us "U.S." gamers.

I guess if we were Japanese we would understand it.

The Past, The Future, The Present
If you would like a customized banner for your signature, E-mail Me!
Email Shadow Raven!
Mog182
Slam Dancin' Mog

Post Mar 30th 2002 at 6:50 pm
I know Chinese so when some chinese guy asks for a Paw Paw i know what hes talking about!

-Mog

Signature Made by Shadow Raven!
Email Mog!
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 31st 2002 at 2:58 am
omega weapon and monster arena are 2 different things...i'm confused....the monster arena has some hard arse people! i captured all the people in calm lands and there's a super chimera brain. my people are raised more now though from getting lots of over kills on sin....i love my bahamut. my friend has like half of the sphere chart done with all characters and he can't beat most of the people there. he is the one i look to for game advice. he is the one who led me to the FF series and he can not beat them. they are just too hard. what have you beaten?

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

Shadow Raven
Skateboarder
star6star6star6star6

Post Mar 31st 2002 at 3:41 am
That post made no since.

The Past, The Future, The Present
If you would like a customized banner for your signature, E-mail Me!
Email Shadow Raven!
Evil Zero

Post Mar 31st 2002 at 2:11 pm
OK this is a retype of fariys post not in order

omega weapon and monster arena are 2 different things....i'm confused....the monster arena has some hard arse people! i captured all the people in calm lands. Then a super hard chimera brain appeared in the arena to fight. My people weree really strong but still go there arse kick in it and they are stronger now. I though that getting lots of over kills in sin would mean I could kill it easyer.....I love my bahamut aeon. My friend has like half of the sphere chart done with all characters and he can't beat most of the monster in the arena. He is the one i Idolize in game and look to for advice. He is the one who led me to the FF series. Even with half the sphere grid he still can not beat half the monster there. They are just too hard. What ones have you beaten in the arena?

Back to zero

I have beating all but omgea I have not goten to him and there might be 2-3 other I have not but I can not rember.

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 1st 2002 at 8:01 pm
Originally posted by Shadow Raven
That post made no since.

have you played the game far enough or at all to know what i'm talking about? it makes sense if you played the game up untill calm lands.

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

Evil Zero

Post Apr 2nd 2002 at 12:34 am
I have played much of the game and I still could not really tell what you are saying the first two time reading it but I am used to saee things like that form friends so I put it togeather like that above.

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 2nd 2002 at 8:51 pm
okay...? i got lost in there....can i resugest that you look over your threads and check to see if they sound right?

"He comes too." - Auron