GTA?
gamenut6659
star6star6star6

Post Mar 23rd 2002 at 10:02 am
How many of you have actually played the first Grand Theft Auto? I have a couple of relatives that claim they know all about GTA but yet they've only played the third one. Ha!! there spoiled, or have a lack of history, either way they don't know what they missed! This game is the predecessor to one of the all time greats and most have never even heard of it! It shames me to see that this game is not even recognized, people need to give it a chance!

"A way to live, is also a way to die, use your time wisely"
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 24th 2002 at 11:19 pm
i've never played it but 3 was good, me gonna not buy any more racing games they pretty much are all the same or suck now...need more carmageddons!

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

Dark Magus
Co-Founder of RPG Palace
star5star5

Post Mar 26th 2002 at 9:49 pm
i've played them all...thye are all good i think. a good break from rpgs i think

gamenut6659
star6star6star6

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 5:08 pm
Originally posted by Dark Magus
i've played them all...thye are all good i think. a good break from rpgs i think

I totally agree! Whenever I need something else to play it's usually the game that gets picked. I can play the game for hours sometimes doing jobs or just going on rampages! It's a great game for taking out aggressions!

Oh!:fmad: So I don't get the raise :argue: No, You don't! Well then have a nice day bosss.. :fire: Ahhh..I feel better:bow:

Dark Magus
Co-Founder of RPG Palace
star5star5

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 6:01 pm
haha, yea. they have that type of affect on me too. driver 1 and 2 does the same. those type of games are really good for that. Big Grin

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 9:36 pm
me no like driver carmaggedon is betterer try playing 2 and 3 they rule!!

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

gamenut6659
star6star6star6

Post Apr 1st 2002 at 6:33 pm
Originally posted by F41rj
me no like driver carmaggedon is betterer try playing 2 and 3 they rule!!

What? This is about Grand Theft Auto, not Driver! But since you brought it up whats Carmaggedon for?

Thiorn
Super Moderator
Archangel Lord of the Planeswalkers

bluestarbluestarbluestarbluestarbluestar

Post Apr 1st 2002 at 7:22 pm
Carmaggedon is a strange, but fun, racing game.Is about you driving a car (one of many, many cars) in a post-apocaliptic world full of zombies.The main idea is to get as much money as you can, killing zombies, destroying other racers and things like that.That may not sound great, but the thing that makes Carmaggedon goosd is that you don't have to stick to a race mode.in few words, you may do anything with your car.The physics in the game are completelly false, and that gives to the game a extra style.I recomend Carmaggedon III, since it have all the good things of the previous two, and better graphics.(though, the physics are a little more real than in Carmaggedon II).

Power will not give you what you need, it will give you what you want.

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 2nd 2002 at 9:23 pm
i like 2 the best. 3 was too hard. the time limits where too strict and there are weird van things that chase you. and i do love my pedestrian flame thrower! and i get the dumptruck in 2 ever time.

"He comes too." - Auron

Dark178
The Fire-Water Bird
star6star6star6

Post Apr 4th 2002 at 2:06 pm
ya i think i played every GTA but aint that sure about it cause it was like 4-6 years ago but it really sucked cause you had a upper veiw but it was fun was you had only a phone in the begin and then you had three gans and a metter bar so if you did alot for one gan the other two goes down...and they start to kill you more i think ain that sure, but GTA3 is fun....:rock:

Signature Suspended for EXCESSIVE SPAMMING and violation of SEVERAL rules.

-K_Kid´┐Ż
Ferret
Uncreative

greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Apr 4th 2002 at 2:35 pm
I have played all the gta games except the London edition.

I also have carmageddon2.. Go Big Dump GO!

Tech Support: "I need you to boot the computer."
Customer: (THUMP! Pause.) "No, that didn't help."