Unreal Tournament?
Magus The Great
Co-Founder of RPG Palace
star5star5

Post Mar 23rd 2002 at 4:34 pm
I used to play this game alot back in the day...2 years ago i guess. It was really fun. I joined a UT clan too. Now i'm sure you can pick up the game in the bargain bin for 9 bucks....

Has anyone here played it or is currently playing it? If yes...maybe we can setup a game...it'll be fun to play again heh

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 24th 2002 at 11:57 pm
worth every penny and then some! this game rocks my socks with half blocks! i love it! still active multiplayer community too! also lots of mods like HL with better graphics and guns! WEEOO!!!

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

Dark Magus
Co-Founder of RPG Palace
star5star5

Post Mar 25th 2002 at 4:57 pm
maybe we can setup a game, i'd love to get back into the groove of it Big Grin

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 25th 2002 at 9:37 pm
i don't have it installed i'll install it soon if you want..i got cabl 2.8mbs speed and i could do a server. when i do my reinstall we can my comp keeps freezing in ME i need XP WEEO!!

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

Dark Magus
Co-Founder of RPG Palace
star5star5

Post Mar 26th 2002 at 9:48 pm
well if you have 0 ping...it wouldn't be very fair...i can get a server in no time, a place where we ping the same

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 9:32 pm
yeah i got skill on 56K before going to cable. then i started playing SNES and RPGs so i am not so good at shooters but i'm still good. my friend who plays shooters and only cheats to beat games can't beat me....well because he sucks...

"He comes too." - Auron