X-Box...
Rickk
Elf Lord
star6star6star6star6

Post Mar 25th 2002 at 11:27 pm
I never had the luck to play an X-Box, and I�d like to, but none of my friends have it. I might be getting one soon enough, so what is the best kind of games on X-Box and what are its best games?

PS: I don�t know why, but I always think of X-Box as X-Cube! I dunno why... this is really quite weird...

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 25th 2002 at 11:28 pm
halo and dead or alive 3 only good games for it.

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

Dark Magus
Co-Founder of RPG Palace
star5star5

Post Mar 26th 2002 at 2:10 am
yea...titles are more important than graphics...which is why i like my ps2....even though i haven't used it in 3 months

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 26th 2002 at 9:22 pm
yeah Xbox has like nothing....game cube has a couple good ones....PS2 has lots of good stuff though! lots of RPGs and stuff and mobile suit gundam games! mmm mmmm FFX!! time for my pills goodbie!

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

Dark Magus
Co-Founder of RPG Palace
star5star5

Post Mar 26th 2002 at 9:37 pm
but GC is getting some of the PS titles...which doesn't really bother me, like res evil

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 8:03 am
I'm anticipating Lord of the Rings later this year for the X...It's not such a bad System you know...

MUSIC! CLICK!

KMFDM better than the best, Megalomenaiacal & harder than the rest!
Dark Magus
Co-Founder of RPG Palace
star5star5

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 3:16 pm
i really don't see how they could make that into a good game....it'll be interesting to see what they come up with Roll Eyes

WierdWurm
star6star6

Post Mar 28th 2002 at 11:40 am
to bad u cant play but u should its awsome

Even Worms display patriotism!!!! Show yours!
WierdWurm
star6star6

Post Mar 28th 2002 at 8:15 pm
have u got to yet post me

Even Worms display patriotism!!!! Show yours!
Dark Magus
Co-Founder of RPG Palace
star5star5

Post Mar 28th 2002 at 8:58 pm
a job at a book store....sounds quiet. you should drink 10 frappecinos a day and flip a couple of tables

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 29th 2002 at 1:38 am
yeah it sounds great tommarow i'm calling to see if there's opening. oh and Knights of the Old Repbublic (star wars RPG) is coming out for Xbox...then PC in 2003. first halo and now this! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE!!! but at least we get jedi knight 2...oh that's gonna be schweet!

"He comes too." - Auron

Runescaper01
Master of Runes

greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Mar 30th 2002 at 7:39 pm
X-box should be coming out with some good titles soon.... :angel: Big Grinie: :flaming: :flaming:

IM me!
email me!

vertrauen Sie nicht clowns!sie sind schlecht!
Alle f�rchten das gl�hende clownRund und rund geht es, wohin es nur mich wei� stoppt.
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 31st 2002 at 3:03 am
not enough good tittles to satisfy my need for new games, lots of new good games.

"He comes too." - Auron

Dark178
The Fire-Water Bird
star6star6star6

Post Apr 1st 2002 at 1:45 am
It is the best cuase the more ppl the better and the funner!

Signature Suspended for EXCESSIVE SPAMMING and violation of SEVERAL rules.

-K_Kid�
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 1st 2002 at 8:31 pm
the more people, the more lag, and the not as fun

"He comes too." - Auron

Dark178
The Fire-Water Bird
star6star6star6

Post Apr 1st 2002 at 8:38 pm
i was play a system link game and it didnt lag and when your on the net...you HAVE to have dsl or road runner or then it will lag!!cause you are fighting 63 other people.

-K_Kid�
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 2nd 2002 at 8:08 pm
and what about cable? i say just wait till it comes out for comp. this summer i think more control, less money spent, and not another microsoft product that's really a bomb in your house (Xbox). don't open the case i'm warning!

"He comes too." - Auron

Dark178
The Fire-Water Bird
star6star6star6

Post Apr 5th 2002 at 3:54 pm
Originally posted by F41rj
yeah Xbox has like nothing....game cube has a couple good ones....PS2 has lots of good stuff though! lots of RPGs and stuff and mobile suit gundam games! mmm mmmm FFX!! time for my pills goodbie!

dude.........the xbox is the fastest system..it is the bigest and heavest b/c it has it's own hard drive for you can save on, it also has a music copy thing so you can copy songs on a cd (linkin park or some cd) then download it into the xbox system and when you are playing a game like Tony hawk pro skater 2x or 3 or any kind of game....you can go to sound +soundtrack + and put your music in.....the xbox doesnt have good games yet cause IT JUST CAME OUT daaa.......It took the PS2 about 5-7 monuths to have good games like GTA3 and FFX, but now they are making stupid games like SOE. and BG: DA....Xenosaga is coming out so that is good but what i read alot of games are getting remaked on too the PS2 so it is just a new system with old games!

-K_Kid�
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 5th 2002 at 8:06 pm
what's SOE? yeah but the old games are great. and there's plenty of new games. and all sports games are the same, project gotham is nothing. there's barely a good game on Xbox, that you can't get anywhere else, and i can listen to music on my computer. Xbox isn't worth it. i have a computer and can buy halo soon.

"He comes too." - Auron

BiG C
HADUKEN!
star6star6

Post Apr 6th 2002 at 12:49 am
dude just by a PS2, my reasoning for that is this:
Bill Gates was bored one day so he decided to build the X-Box. When it came out on the market it got more hype than it really needed but then it died down. Plus X-Box isnt a hit in Japan and I think those guys over there know their sh!t. If X-Box isnt a big hit in Japan then its not goin anywhere. You could also buy a GCN but thats not DVD compatible cuz that dumbass Mayomoto decided to use those stupid mini disks. But GCN is more for the younger peeps. If you want some kik azz games like GTA3 then buy PS2. And thats all I gotta say about X-Box and its "greatness". Cool

*C* of CGN
The Dark
star6

Post Apr 13th 2002 at 2:31 am
What the fuck are you talking aout State of Emergency kicks ass!