Tony Hawk Pro Skater!
gamenut6659
star6star6star6

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 5:19 pm
This is another one of my favorite games(that isn't a RPG)! Who else has it, and if you do what are your high scores? If you don't like the game then give a reason why.

I like the game a lot! The only real drawbacks to the game(to me) are 1)how short it is 2)the lack of more hidden characters or boards. There's only three or four items that are hard to get. And only one hidden character that I've found. The good points of the game(to me) are, 1)the soundtrack, 2)the quickness and almost flawless movements of the game, 3)the characters, 4) the different games in two-player mode. I can't think of anymore right now but I'll probably add more to this in another post.

"A way to live, is also a way to die, use your time wisely"
Dark Magus
Co-Founder of RPG Palace
star5star5

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 6:03 pm
i played the GBA version....all i did was grind and grind. i got highest record but it wasn't that great of a game. i played the dream cast version at my friends house, which was to bad. but making your own skate park is long and boring

gamenut6659
star6star6star6

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 6:34 pm
I have never played either of those versions. I only have a PSX and I've only played the first two(I own the first one). I know one person that still has a dreamcast and he burned the game and said it was horrible, but he was already a pro on the PSX version. Most of my friends hated the game because they couldn't get over a hundred thousand points for months, but then they would get the hang of it and score a couple hundred thousand points and after that they would swear that they always loved the game, it's funny to watch.

Dark Magus
Co-Founder of RPG Palace
star5star5

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 6:53 pm
lol...seems like you've been throught that alot Tongue . Well the dreamcast was ok. I only played tony hawk and sonic. I knew that the system wouldn't last..which is kinda sad. it's on sale for like 70 bucks now Red Face but as for a 100,000 point trick....i only got that on the gba, not the dreamcast. it was all grinds anyhow, so the trick kinda sucked by looking at it.

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 9:37 pm
i played all the tony hawks...all i did was be spider man in one and make parks in another.....man my parks ruled....oh and i suck horribly i only play it at my friend's and i...sucked at a game finnally!

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

gamenut6659
star6star6star6

Post Apr 1st 2002 at 6:28 pm
Originally posted by F41rj
no it's fun like once or twice and then it's like...aww this game sucks why am i playing it....

Why? I tend to disagree the game can be aggrevating at first but once you learn the mechanics it becomes second nature.

Originally posted by F41rj
how did they even make 3 of them!! anyone who bought 3 is just lame.

Well they made three of them because they sold like hotcakes and are still getting great reviews. I respect your opinion but it is just that an opinion, and not even justified. If your gonna bash a game have some kind of reason behind it! It doesn't have to be a great reason but at least it'd be something.

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 1st 2002 at 8:41 pm
i think the game isn't good. it's boring to me and has no story. i could see it you did something more than skate around and get points the whole time, like 3, how it would be fun. but after 2, 3 is just boring and still repetative. my friend got 3 and he's the biggest looser i know. he's beaten none of them. he has his little brothers beat games for him and says he beats them. i'm pretty sure he's never beaten a game for himself.

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

Dark178
The Fire-Water Bird
star6star6star6

Post Apr 12th 2002 at 8:02 pm
I played 1 and 2 for the Playstation and 3 or The Playstation 2....There where cool when you play 1-player but even better when you play mulit-player....

Signature Suspended for EXCESSIVE SPAMMING and violation of SEVERAL rules.

-K_Kid�
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 13th 2002 at 1:58 am
they aren't that good, they're all the same thing, over and over, i say no fun!

"He comes too." - Auron

Dark178
The Fire-Water Bird
star6star6star6

Post Apr 14th 2002 at 2:17 am
how can tony hawk be not fun..IF YOU HAVE FRIEND(S) you can have any fun!
That is ONLY if you have Friends.

-K_Kid�
Jean-Luc Cougar
Dark Technomancer
star6star6

Post Apr 15th 2002 at 7:45 pm
THPS was good, but THPS2 was even better. The music, the graphics, the tricks....everything was better! I can't wait for THPS3 on the Nintendo Game Cube...

http://imperialmechaforce.homestead.com/files/jlcbanner2.jpg[/IMG]
Jean-Luc's Place!
"Jean-Luc, you are truly the MAN!"-Breakman over on JLP
Dark178
The Fire-Water Bird
star6star6star6

Post Apr 15th 2002 at 8:13 pm
Ya the music is alot better in 2 then 3....i didnt know any off them in tony hawk 3!!

-K_Kid�
Jean-Luc Cougar
Dark Technomancer
star6star6

Post Apr 16th 2002 at 3:08 pm
The music in THPS 3x on the PSone was ghey. Aside from that one Ramones track it just plain blew gnarly chunks.

http://imperialmechaforce.homestead.com/files/jlcbanner2.jpg[/IMG]
Jean-Luc's Place!
"Jean-Luc, you are truly the MAN!"-Breakman over on JLP