Need a REF. thread
Evil Zero
greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Apr 6th 2002 at 9:52 pm
If you need a ref for a battle please post it here. I would ask for you not to post in this one unless you are asking for one or saying that you have one.

I need a ref for my battle would some one please post in the thread I made in the area if you would like to be one thanks.

Evil Zero

Post Apr 6th 2002 at 11:35 pm
Or if you would like to have a battle right now with both people online post it here.

I want to battle now and I need a ref for that one too if no ref happens I will do it if my oppents does not mind. If he does he can do it I do not care I trust you all at this point.

Evil Zero

Post Apr 7th 2002 at 5:53 pm
all right people I need a ref for the battle arena. If you do not relly know I will help you otut about it. all it really is flip a coing 3 time to get H=heads ot T=tails. H = HIt T= miss. just get them and put them into a formula and there you go nothing new.

Runescaper01
Master of Runes

Post Apr 7th 2002 at 9:40 pm
I'll do it.

IM me!
email me!

vertrauen Sie nicht clowns!sie sind schlecht!
Alle f�rchten das gl�hende clownRund und rund geht es, wohin es nur mich wei� stoppt.
Evil Zero

Post Apr 8th 2002 at 12:56 am
you will cool just go to the thread and say you will do it. then post our level and MAX HP so we can start. I will take it you know how to do it if you mess up I will help you as for I have done a few things that most people do not know about yet so thanks.