Final Fantasy 11
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 4th 2002 at 12:57 am
Big Grin Big Grinie: Big Grinie: Yes, the New era is almost upon us...Which race will you pick???

MUSIC! CLICK!

KMFDM better than the best, Megalomenaiacal & harder than the rest!
mikhey
star6

Post Mar 4th 2002 at 1:07 am
what about dragoon???

they are from FFIV and it is so cool.

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 4th 2002 at 1:12 am
Big Grinie: Big Grinie: Big Grinie: Well Dragoons are still stuck mid-air...

MUSIC! CLICK!

Mog182
Slam Dancin' Mog

greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Mar 7th 2002 at 1:49 am
Yeah Taru Taru rules YEAH Kau Kau Kau!

-Mog

Signature Made by Shadow Raven!
Email Mog!
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 7th 2002 at 2:35 am
Originally posted by Mog182
Yeah Taru Taru rules YEAH Kau Kau Kau!

They look adoreable, like little dog nosed mog ppl...:fire: Big Grinie:

MUSIC! CLICK!

Mog182
Slam Dancin' Mog

Post Mar 8th 2002 at 12:58 am
Taru Taru is cool and Kau is my word hehe i made it up!

-Mog

Email Mog!
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 8th 2002 at 3:18 am
I wonder what the spells & summons will look like...lol Big Grinie:

MUSIC! CLICK!

Mog182
Slam Dancin' Mog

Post Mar 12th 2002 at 2:43 am
Yeah Kau, um i hope that they look as good as they do in ff 10! OR BETTER YEAH KAU KAU!

-Mog

Email Mog!
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 12th 2002 at 2:45 am
I haven't seen 10's Summons yet...

MUSIC! CLICK!

Mog182
Slam Dancin' Mog

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 12:02 am
They are cool well, you control what the things you summon do so lala la KKAU KKK AUUU KAU
Im disturbed....

-Mog

Email Mog!
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 12:08 am
That's innovative, I had the same Idea for the forum RPG...:fire: Big Grinie:

MUSIC! CLICK!

Mog182
Slam Dancin' Mog

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 12:32 am
You could be A person IN SQUARE SoFT I HATE YOU CAPS LOCK!

-Mog

Email Mog!
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 12:43 am
you just gave me the greatest idea! APPLY FOR GAME TESTING FOR SQUARESOFT!!

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 4:12 am
Why just test games??? I'd rather come up with new ones...But I'm not a programmer, nor do I wish to be...I always wished I could write a storyline for one, & thanx to Storm, & his blind faith in me, & allowing me total Freedom to do as I wished, He's allowed me to do JUST THAT...:fire: :argue: lol Big Grinie:

MUSIC! CLICK!

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 8:11 pm
wow i want to be a game programmer or a mapper! and you know you have to start somewhere

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

Mog182
Slam Dancin' Mog

Post Mar 13th 2002 at 10:17 pm
You could make a really good game on rpg maker and send it into square and then give me the credit and be like this wouldnt have been possible without Mog (Chris) the coolest person in the world.

-Mog

Email Mog!
Mog182
Slam Dancin' Mog

Post Mar 14th 2002 at 4:18 am
Lol yeah you could name it Legend of Wang!

-Mog

Email Mog!
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 14th 2002 at 1:30 pm
LOL It'd be a Looooooooooooooooong game!!!

MUSIC! CLICK!

Mog182
Slam Dancin' Mog

Post Mar 15th 2002 at 1:46 am
Lol hehe umm yeah... uh bye!

-Mog

Email Mog!
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Mar 16th 2002 at 3:34 am
Oh, live a little, wontcha???:argue: Big Grinie:

MUSIC! CLICK!

gamenut6659
star6star6star6

Post Mar 18th 2002 at 8:35 am
This is a qoute from Ukami on Neoseeker.com .(sorry had to give him his credit).

originally posted by Ukami

New information has been released by Square regarding the structure of FFXI's game world and ways players will interact with it.

The story takes place on a beautiful world known as Vana Dir, a place that mixes swords, magic and technology. In the past, the source of all things, the Crystals, had blessed the world. With the power of the Crystals, the believers of light fought against the monsters that followed the darkness. The monsters had destroyed villages and cities alike, turning the lands into a vast wasteland and water into deadly pollution. Eventually, mankind was able to fight back and regain peace for their land. However, after 20 years passed and peoples memories of the war with the monsters was being swiped from their memories, a scent of evil once again blows over the land of Vana Dir. All rests in the power of the Crystals.

Many different people and creatures inhabit the land, but so far Square has focused on three specific races:

Hume/Human
A balanced middle-of-the-road species wih the ability to acquire many different skills.

Tarutaru
They inhabit the lands of the Windas Kingdom, where they're very well known for their magical ability.

Elven
Or "elves" if you prefer. The Elven generally make their home in the Sandoria Kingdom, a tall, strong, martial race. They make the best warriors in the game, but their proud nature lends itself to internecine strife.

There will also be other playable character races, some of which have a distinctly towering quality (presumably something along the lines of an Ogre) and it wouldn't be a Final Fantasy game without any Chocobos to have fun with.

Meanwhile, the three major races inhabit three major nations. The world of Vana Dir is more or less at peace, and people from all three can travel freely where they'd like to go, but tension between the three does exist now and again.

Batsuuk
The Humes raised this nation with their advanced technology and special natural resources. The capital city grew up around a Mithril mine. It soon became the center of craft and research.

Windas
This is a nation cobbled together out of many Tarutaru tribes. Their magical powers have raised up huge, organic cities, seeming to blend naturally with the environment around them, where the Tarutaru continually refine and develop their magic abilities.

Sandoria
The homeland of the Elven rose up in fragile unity after a protracted civil war -- it holds together for now, but the presence of so much pride and violencecontinually threatens to break down order. The capital city is kept strong by the alliance between the royal knights and their religious counterparts.

Ronforu Forest
The forest area close to the Sandoria Kingdom which contains a huge variety of beautiful green scenery. It's surrounded by a certain mysterious atmosphere.

Gusutaberugu
An area of barren space surrounding the Bastuuk Republic. No plants lives here...only the dried rotten husks of trees and rocks remain standing. To the north are caves that yield a wealth of minerals.

Sarudabaruta
A wide plain located to the north of the Windas Federation. Here and there are plants that are unique to this area. In addition, various monsters, large and small, live in this area as well.

players can meet various people and together with them go on adventures. In Vana Dir, a vast variety of different peoples exist. One of the races of Humans, is a race that is balanced in various kinds of abilities. Of course there are many other kinds of races and people with different kinds of abilities for the player to chose the one that fits them the most. Humans have both male and female variations, too, so the choices aren't limited to just the race -- there are other, finer options.

The first thing a player needs to do when he/she starts a new game is "create" his or her own charactes. Because everything from the race, looks, body type, and so on can be set to the player's wish, it is possible to create a unique original character. This is one of the biggest points of FFXI, the ability to create your own Final Fantasy character. The Job System (from Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy Tactics) allows a remarkable degree of breadth to the skills and abilities you can give your alter ego.

Communication will be taken cared of through a simple, easy to understand system. Everything from getting help on how to continue in the game, trading unwanted items, who to fight with, you can talk to anyone you want through a easy system of word inputs, like the icon-based communication in Phantasy Star Online.

Characters will of course want to join together -- the essential appeal of an online RPG lies the possibility for interaction and group effort. FFXI looks like it will offer a chance for a much larger scale of such efforts than Phantasy Star Online.

Party
You can show others that you want to join in a party by going into the Menu and select the Join Party option. This will cause the Join Party icon to show up beside the character's name allowing other to know that you wish to join a party. Not only can you show you wish to join a group, you can also invite others to join your group. The control is the same as showing your wish to join a party, except instead of the Join Party option you chose the Invite to Party command. This way, a party will be formed with the inviter as the leader of this party. From this point on, the party will do as the Party Leader commands with groups that can have up to 6 members.

Alliance
The alliance system is one that must be considered if you're going to fight against very powerful enemies. It allows multiple parties to form alliances with each other. For those enemies where they're impossible to defeat with just one party, this Alliance system will allow the chance for victory to drastically increase. Alliance will allow up to 3 parties to join together, so up to 18 players can join together. To allow for easy understanding, the leaders of each party will be shown with a yellow mark, and the Alliance Leader will be indicated with a white mark.

"A way to live, is also a way to die, use your time wisely"
Evil Zero

Post Mar 19th 2002 at 12:32 am
I would be the bird I like the darn thingsBig Grin

Shadow Raven
Skateboarder
star6star6star6star6

Post Mar 26th 2002 at 1:34 am
Im going to be a Elvaan Dragoon.
My secondary character will be a Hume Theif.

You cannot be a chocobo in XI but you can go on a sidequest and get one to ride on one.

I kow everything about FFXI, just ask me a question and I will answer it.

The Past, The Future, The Present
If you would like a customized banner for your signature, E-mail Me!
Email Shadow Raven!
Mog182
Slam Dancin' Mog

Post Mar 26th 2002 at 1:55 am
I like the TARU-TARU they are so cool!

-Mog

Email Mog!
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 26th 2002 at 9:33 pm
i want to be a summoner or a beast master or a black mage or a dark knight in FF11..

"He comes too." - Auron

Shadow Raven
Skateboarder
star6star6star6star6

Post Mar 27th 2002 at 12:35 am
Square is still deciding if they will have Dark Knights as a class. But that would be sweet!
And the taru-Taru in my opinion are kind of friuty I want Moogles! God dammit Square wheres the moogles?

Email Shadow Raven!
Shadow Raven
Skateboarder
star6star6star6star6

Post Mar 28th 2002 at 11:25 pm
Lol. And the funniest quote of the day goes to F41rj!

all of them where eaten by chocobos...it's a sad story if i might say myself...DARN YOU BIRDIES WHY ARE YOU SO FAST!! I THOUGHT YOU ATE GREENS NOT MOOGLES!!

Email Shadow Raven!
Mog182
Slam Dancin' Mog

Post Mar 30th 2002 at 6:47 pm
Originally posted by Shadow Raven
Square is still deciding if they will have Dark Knights as a class. But that would be sweet!
And the taru-Taru in my opinion are kind of friuty I want Moogles! God dammit Square wheres the moogles?

Taru Taru are cool looking the look kinda like moogle. and they can wear cool robes and stuff! Hey! does their cloth and stuff change when you equip stuuf like in Asherons Call or Everquest!?

-Mog

Email Mog!
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Mar 31st 2002 at 2:42 am
they had that in DAoC too! but the clothes where all the same just different colors. yeah it's pretty lame...i like the game but the errors just ruin it for me. you should be able to play in alone and train and then sign online and pay monthly. i like paying once for a game and that's all! i think FF11 has more classes too! i'm going to be a taru taru summoner or beast master or black mage! me and my friend's already going to have a party too! i've got a white mage, attacker, and that's all...maybe one or more of you would like to join our party yes?

"He comes too." - Auron