*A NOTE about the RPG*
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Apr 10th 2002 at 12:04 pm
OK, first things first. Notice, the RPG hasn't been updated for 2 days??? That's not because I've been busy. I'm ALWAYS busy. It's because if YOU don't participate, *I* don't participate, plain & simple. It's OK if you go a day or 2 without being able to go on the board, but 3 days will result in a total loss of HP. THIS DOES NOT EQUAL DEATH!!! It just means you hope one of your team mates will be nice enough to give up their (Only, at this point) Phoenix down on YOU, just b/c you didn't feel like taking time to read a few simple paragraphs. YOU registered for the RPG, YOU should play it. If 7 days goes without any participation, you DIE, end of story, K.I.A. don't whine to me, I worked hard on the RPG, it'd be nice if those who signed up hold up their end. Another thing, DO NOT RUSH ME, EVER!!! Like any artist, we writers come up with blocks, often times, I can't find the words to flow right, & I write most of the RPG on the fly, sticking to a general story's Out line I have here...DON'T RUSH ME, I'LL TAKE LONGER!!! Writing is my art, you are my pallette. You became this when you decided to register. I'm currently working on Learning flash, so I can make some nice visuals for the game, & eventually, some kind of flash based battle system...It can be done, oh yes, It can be done...:1:

MUSIC! CLICK!

KMFDM better than the best, Megalomenaiacal & harder than the rest!
shiesty
Designer
boobookitty�

star6star6

Post Apr 10th 2002 at 5:12 pm
Yeah,...what k_kid says to do,...you do it.. cuz he got on me bout posting so now I post.. he scurrs me...
:angel:

My new website
My current website

I thought he was a man
but he was just a little boy!!!
Storm
Administrator
Dragon Master

adminflash

Post Apr 10th 2002 at 9:34 pm
Flash sounds cool, but in order to use it, HTML needs to be turned on, which I'm not going to do. The reason for this is due to the risk of someone making a mistake and that could make the page inaccessible, and it would also be possible for anyone to upload a whole webpage into their post.

HTML is not allowed in sigs for the same reason, and I don't want people putting stuff like flash movies in their sigs due to how long some take to load.

You can put a link to a flash movie if you want to, but flash movies are prohibited from appearing on actual posts.

Evil Zero
greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Apr 10th 2002 at 10:19 pm
That is true I have a cable modem so I don�t have to wait often. I hated it when I had a 56k it took forever to load even the simplest page. nice Idea K_kid either way.

Robber Bob
The Impatient One
star6star6star6star6

Post Apr 10th 2002 at 11:34 pm
And beleive him when waiting for your rpg to get up, I asked him and he sad hed wait for 4 days because I asked him.

Diablo2, One of the best games ever....
Runescaper01
Master of Runes

Post Apr 10th 2002 at 11:39 pm
Nice Robber now he's going to delay it more.Wink Roll Eyes :flaming:

IM me!
email me!

vertrauen Sie nicht clowns!sie sind schlecht!
Alle f�rchten das gl�hende clownRund und rund geht es, wohin es nur mich wei� stoppt.
Robber Bob
The Impatient One
star6star6star6star6

Post Apr 10th 2002 at 11:44 pm
He shouldn't as I really wasn't talking to him.

Diablo2, One of the best games ever....
Evil Zero

Post Apr 10th 2002 at 11:48 pm
IF someone is being nice by taking time our of there busy schedule then never ask them if they could hurry up or how much longer I have to wait. I would take longer if someone did that to me.

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Apr 10th 2002 at 11:53 pm
I put a delay on you not because you asked, but because you PESTERED...I think there's 3 more days you have to wait...:1:

MUSIC! CLICK!

KMFDM better than the best, Megalomenaiacal & harder than the rest!