the deep dark thing called death
zajako
Poet without choice
star6star6star6

Post Apr 12th 2002 at 4:54 am
what are you opinons on depression and death?
DO you belive that depression is a bad thing or a good?
Have yo ever became addicted to thie thing that you have always hated?
If you could freeze a moment of your life and be left in tht moment would you , or would it just leave you behind making you sink further into decay?

Why am I asking this?
Because these are questions that make you think and this tends to cause problems. Will you be angry and shut off your mind to this or will you learn from it?

Love -> Death -> Ressurection -> Life -> Love
Rickk
Elf Lord
star6star6star6star6

Post Apr 12th 2002 at 4:08 pm
About death: It�s just and simply natural. It just comes and does not go, and when it comes, you simply can�t escape it... I don�t fear death, because I know I�ll die one day. It might be this moment, it might be in 50 years, but I know I�ll die someday... This day shall come for all of us... someday...

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 12th 2002 at 9:40 pm
it doesn't make us think, your just depressed and are trying to spread it. why did you even post this, this is just crap. might offend some people too!

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

Rickk
Elf Lord
star6star6star6star6

Post Apr 12th 2002 at 10:16 pm
I dunno why it should offend anyone! It�s just a thread asking about something slightly *ahem* differend (not to mention grim)...

Robber Bob
The Impatient One
star6star6star6star6

Post Apr 13th 2002 at 1:06 am
Well has anyone heard about the deep dark thing called unpopularity? I've experienceed it first hand.

Diablo2, One of the best games ever....
Up In Smoke
MK Master

greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Apr 13th 2002 at 1:41 am
You need to take lessons from me , Get Strong , Get fast , play sports , Be fuuny , and dont be a perv , and buy expensive stuff , or you can jsut buy fake stuff that looks expensive , like me

Battle Arena Record
9-1

"Whew He's Good"
On Going - 2 - 2 vs 2 , 3 vs 1
~ Up In Smoke ~
~ MkMaster ~
~ J Master ~
:color: :bounce: :jester:
Master Of Color , Lord Of Blobs , King Of Jesters
" It is time to shape your stories " ~ Auron
Want A 1 On 1 ? Pm Me !

AtmaWeapon65
Super Moderator
The Dead And Legendary

bluestarbluestarbluestarbluestarbluestar

Post Apr 13th 2002 at 1:58 am
I noticed that a lot of people in the area that I live in become popular by being a perv.... *wonders why Fairy likes to make people angry*

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish!
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Apr 13th 2002 at 2:01 am
Originally posted by F41rj
it doesn't make us think, your just depressed and are trying to spread it. why did you even post this, this is just crap. might offend some people too!

Quiet thyself & have respect for our guests!!! Sorry Zajacko, He's on his way to his cage...

Anyway, I'm facinated by death, & have written many poems about it...I'll post one on TFO under poetry sometime soon...:1:

MUSIC! CLICK!

KMFDM better than the best, Megalomenaiacal & harder than the rest!
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 13th 2002 at 4:02 am
death is just a reason not do to stuff, why work when it will all just go away when you die? do what you want, your life is yours! WEEOO!!

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Apr 13th 2002 at 7:56 am
Back in your cage, F41rj!!! Death can have different meanings. Humanity died in the garden of Eden, but not a physical death...St00pid humans...:1: What are you looking @ F41rj, it's called the Jenova project, no, I do NOT have a Sephiroth complex, I AM Sephiroth...:1:

MUSIC! CLICK!

Evil Zero

Post Apr 13th 2002 at 3:39 pm
Death is always good no matter what you think. Death is the key to our humanity. With out it we would all enviably turn evil.

Depression has always been good for me. It seems to be bad but every time I get down and slowly into depression I always come back stronger and better then before. Depression is just a test of your will and if you win you will always be stronger and be able to call on that strength when you need it.

Addicted to something I hate I have not. If I have I can not remember it. But I have a question for you is it worse if be addicted to something you hate or something you like that you can not stop and it affects your life.

If I could freezes a moment I would not matter what It is already in my heart and sole. That is all I need is to sit down and remember it. See it once more may bring more problems then it is worth like what I could have also done or what was I think or why did I not go for it. There are two many variables but if it was to see someone face for the last time ever I could just to see her. The one I lost and everyone lost at the same timeFrown

Now what do you think did I become angry and shut off my mind or open it up and shared it all?

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Apr 13th 2002 at 4:18 pm
But I have a question for you is it worse if be addicted to something you hate or something you like that you can not stop and it affects your life.

I have dealt with addictions in the past. I loved, yet hated Herion. It killed me once, I overdosed, & was technically dead, in my room, with the door locked (This happened like over 2 years ago). I woke up with the needle still in my arm, head pounding like a sledgehammer smashed my skull, & I coudn't hear anything for like an hour afterward. I couldn't move my legs, b/c in the position I was in when I was knocked unconcious, I was sitting on the floor, Indian style, & there wasn't much circulation happening anyway. Through some miracle, I actually woke up. I swore I wouldn't do it ever again after that, later that night, some friends asked me to give them a ride to go pawn this big screen T.V. they stole. Wouldn't you know it, I was so addicted, I was doing it again that night??? It was the day I died twice...:1:
BTW, I've been clean since about January 2001, & counting...

MUSIC! CLICK!

Runescaper01
Master of Runes

Post Apr 13th 2002 at 10:20 pm
Maybe by the time I grow up death will be avoided but that would be bad because of food supplies and such things.

IM me!
email me!

vertrauen Sie nicht clowns!sie sind schlecht!
Alle f�rchten das gl�hende clownRund und rund geht es, wohin es nur mich wei� stoppt.
aleron235
Super Moderator
Earth's Last Hope

Post Apr 14th 2002 at 12:42 am
Has anyone had a CLOSE (not your grandmother or something) family member die?

I know I have.....

IM Me!
Robber Bob
The Impatient One
star6star6star6star6

Post Apr 14th 2002 at 1:00 am
You did? Who?

Diablo2, One of the best games ever....
Thiorn
Super Moderator
Archangel Lord of the Planeswalkers

Post Apr 14th 2002 at 5:06 am
Death, death.The hated, some times wanted death.Most people fear it, and i'm not sure why.I'm not a seeker of death, but i have never feared it.Why would i?IS there anything in death so terrible to make someone scared?I don't think so, so i don't fear it.I'm not telling that i'm a unscareable brave.No, no, is not that.Is just that i belive that, if you fear death, you are wasting your time and consuming your life thinking in how to avoid it.Self preservation is needed, of cource, but i'm not going to drink from the Fountain of Youth either.In fact, i must say that the only way in which death scares me is when it reaches someone i care about.

Power will not give you what you need, it will give you what you want.

Runescaper01
Master of Runes

Post Apr 14th 2002 at 12:12 pm
I know who aleron lost and how.....
Stupid Banisters!!!!

IM me!
email me!

vertrauen Sie nicht clowns!sie sind schlecht!
Alle f�rchten das gl�hende clownRund und rund geht es, wohin es nur mich wei� stoppt.
Mog182
Slam Dancin' Mog

Post Apr 14th 2002 at 5:57 pm
Damn, needles, way to go K-kid, stay drug free, its the way to be!
I think Scruffy McWatchdog told me that or something :jester:
Death Can be a beutiful thing, that was from Dynasty warriors Lol but its true

-Mog

Signature Made by Shadow Raven!
Email Mog!
Up In Smoke
MK Master

Post Apr 14th 2002 at 7:08 pm
How do we all know this ? no one can have any proof ?

Battle Arena Record
9-1

"Whew He's Good"
On Going - 2 - 2 vs 2 , 3 vs 1
~ Up In Smoke ~
~ MkMaster ~
~ J Master ~
:color: :bounce: :jester:
Master Of Color , Lord Of Blobs , King Of Jesters
" It is time to shape your stories " ~ Auron
Want A 1 On 1 ? Pm Me !

zajako
Poet without choice
star6star6star6

Post Apr 16th 2002 at 12:47 am
Originally posted by F41rj

hahaha thats where your completely wrong and completely right.

I am not at all depressed, actualy I am quite the oppisite.
And If it did not make you think than why did you even reply to it, you had to think to reply to it. And about offending people, It is a good thing to be offeneded, because when somebody is offended they are left open and vunerable. Once open it is easier to get to know that personand you can become a closer friend in the long run. Also this is not crap, because crap is not death and crap smells really bad. I posted this because I miss my depression. And durning my depression days I was seeking death. So all in all you were pretty wrong and the only correct thing you said was it might offend people.

Zajako(Former Flame War general gone nice)

Thiorn
Super Moderator
Archangel Lord of the Planeswalkers

Post Apr 16th 2002 at 12:53 am
Why would you want to get back to depression?That's a terrible idea, i must say.My friend, being optimistic and happy is the best thing you can ask for, so never try to loose it.

Power will not give you what you need, it will give you what you want.

zajako
Poet without choice
star6star6star6

Post Apr 16th 2002 at 2:04 am
lol, I know this... but it is odd... I am too busy to be depressed, but when I was I was hanging out with my friends(who at the time were pretty depressed also) And now Im just sitting at home and working on my next project......
*Sigh* owel.

*mumble, girls are evil*muble yet oh so not *muble...
heh

Mog182
Slam Dancin' Mog

Post Apr 16th 2002 at 2:18 am
Feh, Kufe has a secret to not stay depressed. Haha the SECRET OF KUFE!

-Mog

Signature Made by Shadow Raven!
Email Mog!