Halo for PC? ever?
*Neutron*
star6star6star6

Post Apr 17th 2002 at 1:41 pm
i was thinking about getting an x-box and some games like halo and stuff but once i heard that Halo was coming to pc in 6-8 months i said screw it and decided to wait. Now i don't know if that damn game will ever get here. Does anyone know? Also read somewhere that Everquest may be going to X-box or Ps2 did anyone else read that or hear about that i jsut wanna know.

Its my way or- hell its my way!

Its time to kick ass or chew bubble gum... and i'm all outta bubble gum!!
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 17th 2002 at 4:02 pm
yeah why buy Xbox with 140721340217 months of your money when you can wait 6 months and spend money you collected cans for! makes sense to the F41rj!

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

*Neutron*
star6star6star6

Post Apr 17th 2002 at 6:50 pm
but but but!!!!! I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i DON't want to give that damn Bill Gates any more money that little prick!!!!! My friend Jake got an X-Box and 1 of his controller ports burned out in like 2 weeks from playing Blood wake and Halo so much. I think thats kinda cheap of a controller port burns out. God my controller ports still for NES the original!

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 17th 2002 at 7:46 pm
yeah Xbox does suck....so does bill gates....but halo's okay.....screw it there's other games out there i'm not getting halo

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

*Neutron*
star6star6star6

Post Apr 17th 2002 at 11:32 pm
jimmy ur gonna get it when it comes out for PC don't lie. I can say that i won't get it when it comes out but thats a lie i will be waiting inline at EB for hours to be one of the first people to get the game. I love First Person Shooters.

Dark178
The Fire-Water Bird
star6star6star6

Post Apr 18th 2002 at 11:43 am
Even know i got a xbox (and played it ALOT it never broke or anything) and They are in the process of HALO 2...but i am still gonna get it got computer....cause alot of ppl are going to be on that.

Signature Suspended for EXCESSIVE SPAMMING and violation of SEVERAL rules.

-K_Kid�
Fei
star6

Post Apr 19th 2002 at 2:38 am
I dont think getting it for the comp is a good idea.. people will hack or do other things to make the game worse..... nobody likes hackers except for hackers.. and if they put it on the comp then hackers will hack it and peeps will dl them and then all hell will brake loose like on diablo 2 lod.. there is no stop to hackers!

Signature Suspended for EXCESSIVE SPAMMING.

-K_Kid�
*Neutron*
star6star6star6

Post Apr 20th 2002 at 11:18 pm
ummm u ever heard of Anti cheat programs ?? Or patchesConfused If hackers are a problem the company will jsut release patches to get rid of the cheats. Or programmers and anti cheaters like OlO(Maker of CSGuard) will make a program to stomp out the hacks.

F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 21st 2002 at 3:07 am
mikey cheats always happen and stay, Xbox will be hacked and broken if you play online, that's what hackers do....sheesh....people haven't played CS everyone cheats there..... and halo is too short to buy it for PC...mikey just download it it'll be cheaper, and better

"He comes too." - Auron

Dark178
The Fire-Water Bird
star6star6star6

Post Apr 21st 2002 at 11:54 am
Originally posted by F41rj
mikey cheats always happen and stay, Xbox will be hacked and broken if you play online, that's what hackers do....sheesh....people haven't played CS everyone cheats there..... and halo is too short to buy it for PC...mikey just download it it'll be cheaper, and better

Not if you are in punkbuster.....and for the xbox how can you cheat if it is the xbox-net....the aol or shit like that stuff...or like cs, bw, d2 stuff like that. and patches dont stop hacking that easliy.....(i have exp hacking)

Signature Suspended for EXCESSIVE SPAMMING and violation of SEVERAL rules.

-K_Kid�
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 21st 2002 at 6:34 pm
punk makes punkbuster obsolete.....there is no way to stop hacking. it'll just be there always, they always find ways around stuff SHEESH!!

"He comes too." - Auron

Runescaper01
Master of Runes

greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Apr 21st 2002 at 9:41 pm
I don't think they're puttin Halo out for the computer because Bill Gates is too greedy.

IM me!
email me!

vertrauen Sie nicht clowns!sie sind schlecht!
Alle f�rchten das gl�hende clownRund und rund geht es, wohin es nur mich wei� stoppt.