serial numbers
shiesty
Designer
boobookitty�

star6star6
shiesty's Avatar

Posts: 111
Joined: Mar 2002
Post Apr 20th 2002 at 6:35 pm
ummm,.. can anyone help me out with getting a valid serial number for adobe illustrator 10? anyone? someone? pweaseeeee..
:angel:
_____________________


My new website
My current website

I thought he was a man
but he was just a little boy!!!
Andrew Keystone
Fighter for Hire...
star6star6
Andrew Keystone's Avatar

Posts: 57
Joined: Mar 2002
Post Apr 21st 2002 at 2:59 am
Gimme a few minutes, I'll find it... Smile
_____________________

Visit my sites or else!!! Big Grin

Andrew Keystone
Fighter for Hire...
star6star6
Andrew Keystone's Avatar

Posts: 57
Joined: Mar 2002
Post Apr 21st 2002 at 3:06 am
Ask and ye shall recieve...

Adobe Ilustrator 10

Serial #: 1034-0021-7155-9289-4954-2867
_____________________

Visit my sites or else!!! Big Grin

shiesty
Designer
boobookitty�

star6star6
shiesty's Avatar

Posts: 111
Joined: Mar 2002
Post Apr 21st 2002 at 12:35 pm
awwwwwwwww.. thats the one i have.. it doesn't work.. but thank you anyway adam....
:angel:
_____________________


My new website
My current website

I thought he was a man
but he was just a little boy!!!
Andrew Keystone
Fighter for Hire...
star6star6
Andrew Keystone's Avatar

Posts: 57
Joined: Mar 2002
Post Apr 21st 2002 at 5:56 pm
Originally posted by shiesty
awwwwwwwww.. thats the one i have.. it doesn't work.. but thank you anyway adam....
:angel:


Well damn... Can't you steal one from off a lab PC @ school?
_____________________

Visit my sites or else!!! Big Grin

shiesty
Designer
boobookitty�

star6star6
shiesty's Avatar

Posts: 111
Joined: Mar 2002
Post Apr 21st 2002 at 10:27 pm
Originally posted by Andrew Keystone


Well damn... Can't you steal one from off a lab PC @ school?


no because DMA open labs are on the second floor and they conflict with my schedule.. plus TCI doesn't have adobe illustrator.. all they have is dreamweaver/fireworks, flash, photoshop and some photosuite thing.. they're gay.. you know that..
:angel:
_____________________


My new website
My current website

I thought he was a man
but he was just a little boy!!!
Andrew Keystone
Fighter for Hire...
star6star6
Andrew Keystone's Avatar

Posts: 57
Joined: Mar 2002
Post Apr 22nd 2002 at 1:04 am
Originally posted by shiesty
no because DMA open labs are on the second floor and they conflict with my schedule.. plus TCI doesn't have adobe illustrator.. all they have is dreamweaver/fireworks, flash, photoshop and some photosuite thing.. they're gay.. you know that..
:angel:


Best to watch yourself girl! Wink Photoshop ain't ghey! Big Grin BTW, you want the 7.0 beta? Smile
_____________________

Visit my sites or else!!! Big Grin

shiesty
Designer
boobookitty�

star6star6
shiesty's Avatar

Posts: 111
Joined: Mar 2002
Post Apr 22nd 2002 at 5:57 pm
Originally posted by Andrew Keystone


Best to watch yourself girl! Wink Photoshop ain't ghey! Big Grin BTW, you want the 7.0 beta? Smile


Do i want the 7.0 beta? you bet your bootie i dooooooo....hook it up my man.. Big Grin
:angel:
_____________________


My new website
My current website

I thought he was a man
but he was just a little boy!!!
Andrew Keystone
Fighter for Hire...
star6star6
Andrew Keystone's Avatar

Posts: 57
Joined: Mar 2002
Post Apr 22nd 2002 at 6:15 pm
Originally posted by shiesty


Do i want the 7.0 beta? you bet your bootie i dooooooo....hook it up my man.. Big Grin
:angel:


Your wish is my command sexy! Wink
_____________________

Visit my sites or else!!! Big Grin