HP and MP show correct levels now!
Storm
Administrator
Dragon Master

adminflash

Post Apr 21st 2002 at 10:59 am
Thanks to zajako from TFO, we now got an awesome hack that allows mods and higher to change your hp and mp so they show their correct levels for RPG play, battle arena, etc... any mod can set this so there will be someone referree-ing the battle arena still to make sure there is no cheating Wink

To subtract from hp or mp click on the HP: or MP: above the bar and enter a negative number, to add to it just put a regular number. It can be set higher than the max so be careful or because the bars will look wierd if you do.

Most of you will see no current mp or hp, that will be like that until someone gives you some hp or mp then it will show it correctly.

kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Apr 21st 2002 at 1:58 pm
OK, Here it goes, I DON'T WANT OTHER MODS MESSING W/ THE HACK!!! I'm using it SOLELY for the RPG, since it can't accomidate how the BATTLE ARENA WORKS...You want to battle more than 1 person, RIGHT??? Then DON'T MESS w/ HP, B/C ZERO is STILL backing up the HP in System!!! The tournament is DIFFERENT...I Will allow AUTHORIZED REF's to use the hack, that's why Zero's gonna keep backing up the HP, also to verify if ANYONE tampers w/ HP...It's part of the RPG, please, Don't Mess w/ the RPG...

MUSIC! CLICK!

KMFDM better than the best, Megalomenaiacal & harder than the rest!
Robber Bob
The Impatient One
star6star6star6star6

Post Apr 21st 2002 at 3:20 pm
That's really kool because Rune told me it was whacked out so its finally used is good.

Diablo2, One of the best games ever....
Up In Smoke
MK Master

greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Apr 21st 2002 at 4:58 pm
Alright , this is sweet finally we have put all them bars to some good use!!!!!!

Battle Arena Record
9-1

"Whew He's Good"
On Going - 2 - 2 vs 2 , 3 vs 1
~ Up In Smoke ~
~ MkMaster ~
~ J Master ~
:color: :bounce: :jester:
Master Of Color , Lord Of Blobs , King Of Jesters
" It is time to shape your stories " ~ Auron
Want A 1 On 1 ? Pm Me !

Zaben
Tetran Denity
star6star6

Post Apr 21st 2002 at 7:54 pm
Yo, UIS, you're like, almost dead...

Tetran Chronicles
Polaria Chronicles
Suteki Da Ne

Any questions about The Chronicles? PM me the question and I'll try to answer it to my fullest!

Zaben fights great, he's got speed and endurance; If you want to fight him, increase your insurance. Zaben has a left, Zaben has a right; If he hits you once, you're out for the night.

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum (If you want peace prepare for war)

Veni, vidi, vici (I came, I saw, I conquered)

Sim-Battle Stats @ RPGP- 0/0/0 -Currently in 0 battles
RPG-Battle Stats- 0/0/0 -Currently in 0 battles

Want to Battle me? Give me a PM!