Why the Forum Wars???
kmfdm_kid2000
DIRECTOR
One Winged Angel
Spooky Kid

adminflash

Post Apr 22nd 2002 at 3:25 pm
To me, the way to gauge a forum's success is by # of posts, as well as quality of posts & members. We're doing EXCEPTIONALLY for how long we gotten back into the swing of things. We have a few millenium posters now, which shows that ppl love this place enough to keep comming back. Why must forums hate eachother??? I mean, friendly competition is OK, but I've proven that Forum alliances are good, & they CAN work. It just sickens me when ppl can't get along. Who cares what forum you post on??? We're all human beings, we should all try to get along on God's Green Earth. Just my thoughts...

MUSIC! CLICK!

KMFDM better than the best, Megalomenaiacal & harder than the rest!
Ferret
Uncreative

greenstargreenstargreenstargreenstargreenstar

Post Apr 22nd 2002 at 4:50 pm
Who hates us? Or is it us who hate someone?

Tech Support: "I need you to boot the computer."
Customer: (THUMP! Pause.) "No, that didn't help."

Zaben
Tetran Denity
star6star6

Post Apr 22nd 2002 at 6:01 pm
I prefer RPG Palace over VGC, which is a halfway decent board. Why? A lot of the people there don't follow the rules. There are only a small handful of intelligent posters left there.

BTW, I was going to see if Storm and admin (Administrator of RPGC, yeah, I know, creative screen name. He's a really nice admin though.) Could get together and combine some things for each MB. Each MB has its own set of members, and if we combined them, the members for each would jump up, as well as post value. As well as each getting something from the other that only one has. (glow, shadow, color themes, compressed profiles, etc.)I'm advertising this place at RPGC right now.

EDIT: Site bashing....you understand, I hope...

Tetran Chronicles
Polaria Chronicles
Suteki Da Ne

Any questions about The Chronicles? PM me the question and I'll try to answer it to my fullest!

Zaben fights great, he's got speed and endurance; If you want to fight him, increase your insurance. Zaben has a left, Zaben has a right; If he hits you once, you're out for the night.

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum (If you want peace prepare for war)

Veni, vidi, vici (I came, I saw, I conquered)

Sim-Battle Stats @ RPGP- 0/0/0 -Currently in 0 battles
RPG-Battle Stats- 0/0/0 -Currently in 0 battles

Want to Battle me? Give me a PM!
F41rj
Pink Pirate Captain!
star5star5star5

Post Apr 22nd 2002 at 7:14 pm
*shoves a crayon up his nose* yarr it's me new ornament yarr! people hate people, there's too many people around to not hate them. you hate "bad" people, and the "bad" people probably hate you!

"He comes too." - Auron
"Ow head hurt" - girl from FF5 i think it was....terra? green hair...okay stone me now...

Zaben
Tetran Denity
star6star6

Post Apr 22nd 2002 at 7:32 pm
Originally posted by F41rj
*shoves a crayon up his nose* yarr it's me new ornament yarr! people hate people, there's too many people around to not hate them. you hate "bad" people, and the "bad" people probably hate you!

I could honestly care less if they hate me or not. If they hate me, that proves they have a sense of judgement, therefore proving they are a tad bit smarter than Jesse. Other than that, it doesn't effect anything.

Like ... F41rj..... said, there are too many people and personalities out there. One of 'ems got to get on your nerves.

Tetran Chronicles
Polaria Chronicles
Suteki Da Ne

Any questions about The Chronicles? PM me the question and I'll try to answer it to my fullest!

Zaben fights great, he's got speed and endurance; If you want to fight him, increase your insurance. Zaben has a left, Zaben has a right; If he hits you once, you're out for the night.

Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum (If you want peace prepare for war)

Veni, vidi, vici (I came, I saw, I conquered)

Sim-Battle Stats @ RPGP- 0/0/0 -Currently in 0 battles
RPG-Battle Stats- 0/0/0 -Currently in 0 battles

Want to Battle me? Give me a PM!